- Submit the original and photocopy of the following documents to the Registrar’s Office:
- Form 137 or latest High School Report Card (HS graduate or not) – College / Technological Diploma / Transcript of Records
- Certificate of Good Moral Character (given by school head) OR Certificate of Employment or Brgy. Clearance
- NSO Certified True Copy of Birth Certificate
- Any valid ID
- 2 pcs. 2×2 picture
- Entry Requirements
- Is capable of written and oral communication
- Is physically fit (as for submitting health, certificate, maybe this requirement should be added to the above documents?)
- Has good moral character
- Can perform basic mathematical computations
- Submit the completed Application Form to the Registrar.
- The Registrar or Admissions Officer checks for complete application requirements and interviews eligible applicants.
- Depending on enrollment eligibility and availability of slots, applicants are asked to fill out Registration Forms that shall be signed by the Registrar or Admissions Officer. Advisement on the tentative start of the course follows.
- The Applicant then proceeds to the Accounting Department to pay for tuition and other fees, and to have the Registration Form officially signed by the Cashier.
- Following payment, the student’s name is automatically included in the enrolled students’ list.
Note: Old or returning students do not have to fill out the Application Form again unless there is some information which has to be updated or changed. These students may start this procedure on Step 4.