In choosing ITCHI, you will have an enormous advantage of learning from a professional team of academic and hospitality TRAINERS who are committed in providing the highest quality training.
Mr. Alfredo B. Aytona
Front Office Trainer
- Experience of over 20 years in Front Office Management, including the position of Front Office and Night Audit Manager, for various international 5-star hotels in Metro Manila, such as: Hotel Nikko Hotel, Mania Midtown Hotel, and Hotel Intercontinental, as well as abroad, such as: Dusit Dubai Hotel and Intercontinental Abu Dhabi; Achieved TESDA National TVET Trainer Certificate (NTTC) and National TVET Assessor in Front Office Services.
Ms. Felina P. Bautista
- Has worked in the housekeeping department for over 20 years and was the Executive Housekeeper of Holiday Inn Manila for many years; Has been a trainer of housekeeping courses at International School for Hotel and Management since 2003; Attended Train the Trainer and Supervisory Development Programs; Achieved TESDA National TVET Trainer Certificate (NTTC) and National TVET Assessor in Housekeeping.
Camilo R. Dela Torre
Food and Beverage Trainer
- Has been working in the food and beverage sector for more than 20 years, including positions as a Captain Sommelier, Restaurant Manager, Operations Manager, and Official Butler for the Philippine President; Worked for several hotels and restaurants, such as Hyatt Regency Manila, Ilustrado Group of Companies, and Coconut Grill Manila; Achieved TESDA National TVET Trainer Certificate (NTTC) and National TVET Assessor in Food and Beverage Services.
Mr. Michael S. Vedonia
- Started working as a bartender 15 years, including a position of Operations Manager; won gold medals in several bartending competitions; Has been a trainer of bartending courses at International School for Hotel and Management since 2007; Attended several hospitality training programs in bartending and food and beverage services under TESDA; Achieved TESDA National TVET Trainer Certificate (NTTC) and National TVET Assessor in Bartending.
Our Industry Consultants’ Committee is a collection of highly experienced and well connected individuals from within the hospitality sector. They are drawn from different backgrounds and diverse nationalities. Its mission is to ensure that our courses reflect the needs and demands of our trainees.
Ms. Soumana Ammar
Consultant – Rooms Division
- R Rooms Division Director with 10+ years experience in multi brand experience and certified trainer for the rooms department. Certified in Total Quality Management.
IT Consultant, Inventor, Scientist
- Started working as security researcher for 3 years, 15 years experience of cyber security engineer;