Mr. Joseph Karam
- Masters in Business Administration from the University of Missouri.
- Senior Hotel Director with 15+ years experience in various roles of operations and human resources in international hotel chains.
Marites Joan A. Gruyal-Quezon
- Bachelor of Science in Tourism (University of Santo Tomas)
- More than 10 years of customer Service Experience in Recruitment, Travel & Tourism, Hospitality, Training & Quality Management.
Ulysses D. Campos
- With 15+ years experience as a hospitality and language trainer, specializing in Teaching English as Foreign Language and Customer Service Excellence; Worked as Training Manager for 5-star hotels overseas, such as: Centara Grand Hotel and Dusit Hotel. Worked as trainer for a several international language schools locally and abroad; Achieved training and teaching certificates from TESDA, Cambridge University, Schiller- Stamford University, and International School for Hotel and Restaurant Management.