- Where is ITCHI located?
Located at Unit 2, 2nd floor, Elena Roces Bldg. #7 Pioneer St. cor. Sheridan St. Mandaluyong City (in front of RFM Bldg., behind Jollibee Pioneer)
- How do I get there Download sql workbench?
From EDSA, By bus, get off Robinson Forum Pioneer or by MRT, get off Boni Station. take a tricycle at Robinson, tell the driver to get you off at RFM Bldg 용호의권. or Jollibee Pioneer. You will see the ITCHI sign on the right as you get off the tricycle.
- Is it registered under TESDA?
Yes, duly Accredited by TESDA offering Hotel and Restaurant Services and English Proficiency Programs Arctic Tears.
- What are the courses offered?
Hotel and restaurant programs, such as: Food & Beverage Services NC II and III, Front Office Services NC II, Bartending NC II & Housekeeping NC II and English Proficiency Download the ted video. You may browse the ITCHI website for more details.
- How long will one (1) course be?
The hotel and restaurant programs will take 3 months including 2 months on-the-job training, and the English Proficiency will take only 1 month 속초시 지도.
- What about the course schedule?
- Monday – Friday at 8.00- 12.00 (morning); 1.00-5.00 (afternoon); 6-9 (evening)
- Saturday and Sunday schedule will depend on student’s request and teacher’s availability mfplat.dll 다운로드.
- Other times or schedules may be allowed on case to case basis.
- How can I enroll?
You may fill in the on line application or visit ITCHI to fill up the forms manually Peppakura Viewer. The other entry requirements, if not complete yet, maybe submitted later on.
- When can I enroll?
Enrollment is continuous Download osu bitmap. New class may open soon as long as there will be enough students to start a class.
- How much is the tuition fee?
May vary according to the course 영화 이웃사람. Please contact us for more details.
- What is the mode of payment?
You may pay in cash or installment. Allows flexible installment payments but the outstanding balance must be fully paid before the end of the course 한국어 번역.
- How much is the registration fee?
Registration fee of P2,000 upon enrolment.
- What are included in the tuition fee?
It includes the ITCHI shirt, modules and career orientation.
- What is the prescribed uniform?
Depends on the course that you will be enrolled in. A polo shirt with ITCHI logo will be given for free as one of the uniforms.
- How can ITCHI help students find jobs abroad?
- ITCHI is in partnership with Jobs Manila International, one of the top recruitment agency registered at POEA. Successful students will be given priority for job interviews and placement with overseas employers by Jobs Manila International.
- Students will also be referred to other local and international agencies, which are members, Overseas Placement Association of the Philippines (OPAP) #1 Association of Licensed Recruitment Agency in the Philippines.
- What will students do after training at ITCHI?
After the training, successful students will be lined up for employers’ interview thru Jobs Manila International as soon as possible.
- What are the jobs available abroad?
There are lots of jobs abroad available in hotel and restaurant sector. We will assist you in finding a job that will suit your qualification and skills.
- How long shall a student wait to be able work abroad after the training?
You will be a priority so your chances of working abroad would be faster and better as compared to the normal process.